EControl Ltd. Forum Index EControl Ltd.
VCL libraries and software support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Code Folding Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EControl Ltd. Forum Index -> EControl Syntax Editor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snorkel

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:29 am    Post subject: Code Folding Question Reply with quote

I am probably doing something wrong, but when I do a SQL query like this:

select *
from
pg_database where datname = 'postgres';

The code folding does not kick in until I go to the line above the select * and hit enter, then as it moves everything down one line the code folding shows up for the select statement. I am using the sql lexer from the default ones that are in the MDI demo.

Thanks,

Tony
econtrol
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the problem of text analysis optimization.
Rules used to detect these ranges needs to restart analysis not from editing position, but from statement start. This problem occurs due to parent relations between text ranges.
To resolve this problem enable full refresh option by setting "Disable full refresh ... " value to be greater 0, for example = 1000.
In this case small text will be reparsed from start each time text is changed if this text has length less than this value, i.e. 1000 characters.

Michael.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EControl Ltd. Forum Index -> EControl Syntax Editor All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: