EControl Ltd. Forum Index EControl Ltd.
VCL libraries and software support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New support forum is started

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EControl Ltd. Forum Index -> EControl Syntax Editor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
econtrol
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: New support forum is started Reply with quote

Hello,

New support forum is started phpBB2 is started

Old forum is accessible at http://www.econtrol.ru/old_forum, but it will not be processed.

Michael.
itsatomic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic Michael, thankyou. Hopefully we will no longer see the spam!
jfcarbel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Thanks for taking my suggestion Reply with quote

Excellent, New forum looks great and much more professional. Thanks for taking my suggestions. This should solve the annoying spam problem.

Any plans to migrate the old posts over from the old forum, as their were some great tips in there? If not I would not mind moving over some of these manually for you.

However, when I click on the link to the old forum, I get a 404 error. Okay, I see the problem, the link above includes a ',' in it. Might want to edit and fix this.

Curious, how long did it take to install and setup the forum? I was thinking of doing the same for my site.
jfcarbel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I can get to the old forum by removing the comma from the URL, however, when I click in the link to enter the forums for either the syntax control or designer control, I get a 404 error.
itsatomic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: Accessing the old forum Reply with quote

TSyntaxMemo: http://www.econtrol.ru/old_forum/list.php?2

ie for all the links, just replace the string "forum" with "old_forum", and you will be able to access all the old posts.

eg: to access the first post in the old TSyntaxMemo posts, use:
http://www.econtrol.ru/old_forum/read.php?2,146

HTH
Aaron
jfcarbel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the "old_forum" tip. I have manually moved over some threads from the old forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EControl Ltd. Forum Index -> EControl Syntax Editor All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: