EControl Ltd. Forum Index EControl Ltd.
VCL libraries and software support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AutocompletePopup feature request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EControl Ltd. Forum Index -> EControl Syntax Editor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sepa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: AutocompletePopup feature request Reply with quote

1. There will be nice to have some sort of onChange event in TAutocompletePopup. Which triggers, when user moves cursor in Autocomplete Popup. (As it was in SynEdit)
2. (Again from SynEdit). It was cool that ACP has titlebar/statusbar, which i can use to show some hint about selected string:

3.There is onGetTokenHint event. But i can't use any styles in hint? When there is collapsed text and i hover icon by mouse - i see hint with all styles in text. Can you make possible use of TSyntStyles in HintText as it made in TAutocompletePopup.DisplayItems?
Thnx.
econtrol
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Thank you for suggestions (1, 2).

3) Token hint may be formatted using formatting like in auto-complete popup, i.e. using styles, images and columns. To enable this mode set TSyntaxMemo.HintProps.Formatted = True.

Michael.
sepa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
TSyntaxMemo.HintProps.Formatted = True.

Great!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EControl Ltd. Forum Index -> EControl Syntax Editor All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: