EControl Ltd. Forum Index EControl Ltd.
VCL libraries and software support forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TzFormDesigner does not correctly draw TcxGrid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EControl Ltd. Forum Index -> EControl Form Designer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aecspades

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: TzFormDesigner does not correctly draw TcxGrid Reply with quote

I used RegisterComponents on a TcxGrid ("Express Quantum Grid" from DevExpress www.devexpress.com) and RegisterNoIcon on TcxGridLevel, TcxGridDBTableView (the "level" and "view" of that grid). The icon correctly appears on the TPaletteTag, but when I drag it onto the design surface, it just draws an empty square where the grid should be. All of the properties of the grid do appear in the object inspector correctly. The design icon (in Delphi) is fairly complex with buttons that can be clicked for level, view and customization options so there might be something additional that needs to be done for these kinds of controls?

Unfortunately, DevExpress (www.devexpress.com) does not offer a trial version, but I could send you either source for the object or a compiled version of our application (and source) if you need to reproduce the problem.
econtrol
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, send me details of the problem (Delphi version, screen shots, ...).

Michael.
aecspades

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to modify the MDI_no_bpl example to show what I did, but I noticed code built around the {$DEFINE DE_GRIDS} that had been commented out. I just copied that code to my project and everything works fine, thanks for your help...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EControl Ltd. Forum Index -> EControl Form Designer All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: